Following Jesus 89
- Silver. Money. I Timothy 6:6-10; Hebrews 13:5; Psalm 37:7, 17; Proverbs 23:4-5.
- Sloth; A lazy love and longing to be entertained. Proverbs 13:4; Colossians 3:23; 2 Thessalonians 3:10. Perhaps through drugs, alcohol, the media, games, etc.
- Sexual Immorality. I Thessalonians 4:1-8; I Corinthians 6:15-20.
- Selfishness. A love of self. Philippians 2:3; James 3:14-18.
- In what area in your life, are you tempted to leave your first love for Jesus and pursue another love? Is it a love for money, sloth, sex or self?
- Are you willing to remember what Jesus Christ did for you, to repent of your sin, to realize God’s impending judgment for the unrepentant and to listen to His Word?
The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals is member supported and operates only by your faithful support. Thank you.