Today's church is increasingly dominated by the spirit of this age rather than by the Spirit of Christ. We call ourselves to repent of this sin and to recover the historic Christian faith.
Our mission is to encourage, embolden, and equip ministers and other church leaders for the work of Biblical reformation in the churches. To this end we envision informal, voluntary Reformation Societies, where church leaders will meet for the joining of hearts and minds in pursuit of actual and practical reformation in their churches.
Reformation Societies call upon pastors and Christian leaders to unite in our effort to bring reformation to the church by joining a local Reformation Society:
- To create a network of leaders to cooperate in the work of reforming the church by affirming the conviction of the Cambridge Declaration, (copies are available) and to encourage, embolden, and equip one another for the practical implementation of Biblical principles in our churches;
- To elevate the great truths of the Bible in the life of their churches and region, in particular the "solas" of the Protestant Reformation. We know by Scripture alone that we are saved because of Christ alone, by grace alone, through faith alone and all to the glory of God alone.
Reformation starts in your local church community. The Reformation Societies are the means to achieving the renewal of the Church, which is our Lord’s Bride. Furthermore, our Gospel is timeless in its message, relevance, and sufficiency for the building of Christ’s Church, the same yesterday, today, and forever. The Biblical standard of Gospel preaching, teaching and worship are embodied in the Solas of the Protestant Reformation and are now stated in the Cambridge Declaration of 1996. For in Scripture alone, we learn of a salvation that is by grace alone, received through faith alone, because of Christ alone, and in all this, to God be the Glory alone. Here We Stand, like-minded in His service and confident in His Work.
Our plan is to develop and support the local Reformation Societies across the nation. Rev. Ron DiNunzio (email@example.com, 215-546-3696 ext. 20) is there to assist and support.
- I Will Build My Church
- Reforming Your Bible Study
- Starting a Local Reformation Society
- The Exercise
- Why We Left the Episcopal Church