Joshua Then and Now
- Why is the book of Joshua important for today?
- What are some leadership abilities that the secular culture considers essential?
- In what ways might the church become more like the world by adopting these qualities?
- Joshua’s effectiveness as a leader was not because of a rare combination of gifts and abilities. Rather, he was useful in the Lord’s service because he was committed to carefully studying and obeying the Word of God.
- Michael Horton, Ordinary: Sustainable Faith in a Radical, Restless World (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2014).